Now is the time to:
• Pull out your file called "GREAT IDEAS." What else are you doing?
• Learn about ––––, for me it's how my fancy digital camera works. (Note to self: read the manual.)
• Organize your office. So you can work efficiently when the busy blitz hits.
• Add a new skill to your arsenal to keep that competitive edge sharp. Not to mention your brain. No, not Sudoku.
• Do take up dance or yoga to keep the positive vibes flowing.
• Get all those marketing projects going ... while repeating softly to yourself: "This too shall pass."
• Look at the goals you wrote earlier this month. Tape them to the wall and take action.
• Move away from the computer. Then do 12 jumping jacks and pick up the phone to call someone. You still have a phone, right?
I plan to print this list and tape it to my wall. What are you are doing to weather the storm?